Key Features and Values
- Same sample type can be used across all assays to simplify inclusion into routine serology work-up
- Ready to use reagents reduces hands-on time for assay preparation
- Long shelf life cost-effective solution by reducing wastage due to expired kits
- Suitable for inclusion on automated plate systems simplifies scale-up of test volume
- Supported by a complete panel of assays for diagnosis of SLE and APS
Anti CP IgG is an indirect solid phase enzyme immunometric assay (ELISA) kit designed for the quantitative measurement of IgG class antibodies directed against Citrullinated Peptides (CP) in human serum or plasma. Anti CP IgG kit is intended for laboratory use only.
1. Ioan-Facsinay A, el-Bannoudi H, Scherer HU, et al. Anti-CCP antibodies are a collection of ACPA that are cross-reactive to multiple citrullinated antigens. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2010;69:A8
2. Kurowska W, Kuca-Warnawin EH, Radzikowska A, Maśliński W. The role of anti-citrullinated protein antibodies (ACPA) in the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis. Cent Eur J Immunol. 2017; 42(4): 390–398
3. Uysal H, Nandakumar KS, Kessel C, et al. Antibodies to citrullinated proteins: molecular interactions and arthritogenicity. Immunol Rev 2010;233:9-33
4. Manca ML, Alunno A, D’Amato C, et al. Anti -citrullinated peptide antibodies profiling in established rheumatoid arthritis. Joint Bone Spine. 2018 Jul;85(4):441-445
5. Pratesi F, Panza F, Paolini I, Petrelli F, Puxeddu I, Casigliani-Rabl S, Ancillotti D, Alcaro C, Rovero P, Migliorini P. Fingerprinting of anti-citrullinated protein antibodies (ACPA): specificity, isotypes and subclasses. Lupus. 2015 Apr;24(4-5):433-41. doi: 10.1177/0961203314560005. Review.
6. Kay J, Upchurch KS. ACR/EULAR 2010 rheumatoid arthritis classification criteria. Rheumatology, Volume 51, Issue suppl_6, December 2012, Pages vi5–vi9
7. Aletaha D, Neogi T, Silman AJ, et al. 2010 Rheumatoid arthritis classification criteria: an American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism collaborative initiative. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases 2010;69:1580-1588
8. NICE guidelines: Rheumatoid arthritis in adults: management https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng100/resources/rheumatoid-arthritis-in-adults-management-pdf-66141531233989
9. Aletaha D, Neogi T, Silman AJ, et al. 2010 Rheumatoid arthritis classification criteria: an American College of Rheumatology/European League Against Rheumatism collaborative initiative. Arthritis Rheum. 2010 Sep;62(9):2569-81