Key Features and Values
– Wide variety of sample types to simplify inclusion into routine serology work-up
– No observed matrix effect in paediatric samples excludes pre-treatment steps
– Ready to use reagents reduces hands-on time for assay preparation
– Long shelf life cost-effective solution by reducing wastage due to expired kits
– Suitable for inclusion on automated plate systems simplifies scale-up of test volume
Anti Tissue Transglutaminase IgA is an indirect solid phase enzyme immunometric assay (ELISA) kit designed for the quantitative measurement of IgA class antibodies directed against tissue transglutaminase in human serum or plasma. The assay is intended for in vitro diagnostic use only as an aid in the diagnosis of coeliac disease and dermatitis herpetiformis. Anti Tissue Transglutaminase IgA kit is intended for laboratory use only.
1. Williams, C.N. Celiac disease: Past, present and future. Can. J. Gastroenterol., 1997, 11:647-649.
2. Sollid, L.M. Coeliac diasease: Dissecting a complex inflammatory disorder. Nature Rev., 2002, 2:647-655.
3. Fesus, L., And M. Piacentini. Transglutaminase 2: an enigmatic enzyme with diverse functions. Trends Biochem. Sci., 2002, 27:534-539.
4. Dieterich, W. Et al. Serum antibodies in Celiac Disease. Clin. Lab., 2000, 46:361-364.
5. Dieterich, W. Et al. Autoantibodies to tissue Transglutaminase as predictors of celiac disease. Gastroenterol., 1998, 115:1317-1321.
6. Dieterich, W. Et al., Identification of tissue transglutaminase as the autoantigen of celiac disease. Nature Med., 1997, 3:797-801.