Key Features and Values
– Same sample type can be used across all assays to simplify inclusion into routine serology work-up
– Ready to use reagents reduces hands-on time for assay preparation
– Long shelf life cost-effective solution by reducing wastage due to expired kits
– Suitable for inclusion on automated plate systems simplifies scale-up of test volume
– Supported by a complete panel of assays for supporting treatment monitoring of several forms of hormonal dysfunctions
Immunoenzymatic colorimetric method for quantitative determination of β-HCG concentration in human serum or plasma. b-HCG ELISA kit is intended for laboratory use only.