Key Features and Values
- Same sample type can be used across all assays to simplify inclusion into routine serology work-up
- Ready to use reagents reduces hands-on time for assay preparation
- Long shelf life cost-effective solution by reducing wastage due to expired kits
- Suitable for inclusion on automated plate systems simplifies scale-up of test volume
- Supported by a complete panel of assays for supporting treatment monitoring of several forms of hormonal dysfunctions
Competitive immunoenzymatic colorimetric method for the quantitative determination of Dehydro-epiandrosterone sulfate (DHEA-S) concentration in human serum or plasma.
DHEA-S ELISA kit is intended for laboratory use only.
1. Abraham G.E., et al Obstet. Gynecol., 47 (4), 395 (1976)
2. Granoff A.B. et al Obstet. Gynecol., 53 (1), 111 (1979)
3. Hopper B.R.et al J. Clinic. Endocrin. Metab. 40 (3), 458 (1975)
4. Winter J.S.D, et al Clinic. Obstetic and Gynecol., 21 (1), 67 (1978)
5. Cristina Mihaela Ghiciuc C.M et al., Neuroendocrinol Lett 2011; 32(4):475–480